Bring Me the Head of Prince Charming – FB2 download – 9780553354485

Home Forums Forums Share Your Story Bring Me the Head of Prince Charming – FB2 download – 9780553354485

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer Cross

Bring Me the Head of Prince Charming
    (Millennial Contest, #1)
    by Roger Zelazny, Robert Sheckley

? Bring Me the Head of Prince Charming • CLICK HERE ?

• Characters: Azzie Elbub, Frike, Ylith, Babriel
    • Format: paperback, 279 pages
    • Language: english
    • Genres: fantasy, humor, fiction, demons, comedy, novels
    • Author: Roger Zelazny, Robert Sheckley
    • ISBN: 9780553354485 (0553354485)
    • Series: Millennial Contest, #1
    • Release date: November 1, 1991
    • Publisher: Bantam Spectra

About The Book

A riotous new fantasy series that will challenge the funniest the field has to offer — from the creator of the bestselling Amber series and one of the genre’s legendary humorists. Azzy Elbub, demon, has his sights set on the Millenial Evil Deeds Award, given to the being whose acts do the most toward reshaping the world. But his evil plans go far astray… .

EPUB Bring Me the Head of Prince Charming buy cheap Android. MOBI book Bring Me the Head of Prince Charming by Roger Zelazny download on IndieBound. PDF ebook Bring Me the Head of Prince Charming read on iOS on Books-a-Million. FB2 Bring Me the Head of Prince Charming Roger Zelazny.

Hardcover book Bring Me the Head of Prince Charming Roger Zelazny. TXT ebook Bring Me the Head of Prince Charming download for reader on Kobo. MP3 Bring Me the Head of Prince Charming read online on iPhone on Barnes & Noble. FictionBook ebook Bring Me the Head of Prince Charming by Roger Zelazny buy.

Hardback book Bring Me the Head of Prince Charming buy cheap for PC on Book Depository. Paperback ebook Bring Me the Head of Prince Charming by Roger Zelazny. Online Bring Me the Head of Prince Charming Roger Zelazny read online on Booktopia. MP3 book Bring Me the Head of Prince Charming download Kindle.

#12957 Reply
    mygastricbypassstory

Tales of Majipoor • Robert Silverberg • 9780451464989

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Bring Me the Head of Prince Charming – FB2 download – 9780553354485
Your information: