• Release date: August 25, 1987
    • Genres: politics, biography, history
    • Publisher: St Martins Press
    • Author: Peter Meyer
    • Format: paperback, 287 pages
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780312910914 (0312910916)

About The Book

“I came to the National Security Council to work in the administration of a great president. I came to understand his goals and his desires. I admired his policies, his strength, and his ability to bring our country together. I observed the President to be a leader who cared deeply about people, and who believed that the interests of our country were advanced by recognising that ours is a nation at risk in a dangerous world and acting accordingly. He tried, and in my opinion succeeded, in advancing the cause of world peace by strengthening our country, by acting to restore and sustain democracy throughout the world, and by having the courage to take decisive action when needed.”

He electrified the nation with his testimony before Congress. Now meet the man himself.

From his boyhood in upstate New York to his role in the Iran-contra affair, here is the inside story of the man President Reagan called “my favourite Marine”.

FictionBook Defiant Patriot by Peter Meyer read online iPad on Books-a-Million. MOBI book Defiant Patriot. TXT ebook Defiant Patriot buy cheap for PC on Booktopia.

Paperback book Defiant Patriot Peter Meyer download. Hardcover ebook Defiant Patriot buy on reader. FB2 Defiant Patriot Peter Meyer read on Amazon.

PDF ebook Defiant Patriot by Peter Meyer. Online book Defiant Patriot download iPhone on Powells. EPUB Defiant Patriot read.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (PDF) Defiant Patriot
Your information: