Should I use a hair dryer if I have curly hair?

Home Forums Forums Ask / Answer Questions Should I use a hair dryer if I have curly hair?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    cosmeticsweb158

Only those with curly hair understand its temperamental and unpredictable nature. Curls can oftentimes be fragile, volatile and tender, so they need our full love and affection to maximise their potential. There are many things that can cause damage to curls, and the most prevalent one is excessive heat. Using a hair dryer on a high setting close to your hair breaks the bonds in your hair, damages the cuticle and and strips away all the moisture from your hair. Not only does this damage the hair follicle, it also changes the hair’s protein and greatly affects the way your hair grows in the future.

To put it simply, excessive use of a hair dryer could turn your gorgeous curls to limp, lifeless straight hair. You can use a hair dryer on curls, but we recommend using it on a cool setting and at a safe distance from your to maintain the health of your hair.

If you have any concerns with regards to exactly where and how to use wahl powerpik hair dryer, you can make contact with us at our web-site.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Should I use a hair dryer if I have curly hair?
Your information: