(Audiobook) How I Got Published by Ray White

Home Forums Forums Share Your Story (Audiobook) How I Got Published by Ray White

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Angi Sayler

How I Got Published
    Famous Authors Tell You in Their Own Words

by Ray White, Duane Lindsay

? How I Got Published — READ MORE ?

• Language: english
    • Genres: writing
    • Author: Ray White, Duane Lindsay
    • ISBN: 9781582975108 (1582975108)
    • Format: paperback, 358 pages
    • Publisher: Writer’s Digest Books
    • Release date: September 10, 2007

About The Book

What does it take to go from unknown hopeful to published author?&break;&break;Writing is a lonely occupation where rejection is the norm, and learning about the early hardships of today’s best-selling authors can provide vital reassurance (and comic relief) to aspiring authors. These compelling stories of perseverance and publication will nurture your dreams until you succeed. Inside you’ll find: &break;&break;How more than eighty authors launched a successful career — in their own words. Many of these stories appear in this book for the very first time, while others are famous and have been passed down as literary legend.&break;Ten “absolute” rules to follow for publishing success, gleaned from an analysis of more than fifty “how to get published” books. &break;Inspiration and instruction that will help you realize your publishing dreams.&break;&break;”How I Got Published” focuses on the scary and exciting time when writers are poised to jump before they discover if they can fly — the days when a writer has nothing but a manuscript or an idea or a story, and a desire to get it published.

&break;&break;Everybody loves a success story, and this book will leave you feeling energized and upbeat about finding your way. For resources, updates, and news visit: http://www.HowIGotPublished.com.

&break;&break;Contributors include:

&break;Clive Cussler, Gayle Lynds, David Brin, J.A. Jance, F. Paul Wilson, Sue Ann Jaffarian, Christopher Moore, Gillian Roberts, Greg Bear, John Lescroart, Marian Keyes, David Morrell, M.J. Rose, Stephen White, Karen Rose Smith, Stephen Coonts, and dozens of others.

Hardcover ebook How I Got Published by Ray White on Booktopia. Online book How I Got Published buy on Kindle. MP3 How I Got Published read.

PDF book How I Got Published Ray White download Android on Dymocks. EPUB ebook How I Got Published by Ray White read online. TXT How I Got Published download for iPhone on Book Depository.

Paperback book How I Got Published Ray White. FB2 ebook How I Got Published buy cheap for Mac on IndieBound. MOBI How I Got Published buy cheap.

#13446 Reply
    mygastricbypassstory

Parent Trek: Nurturing Creativity and Care in Our Children by Jeanne Zimmerly Jantzi – 9780836191936

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: (Audiobook) How I Got Published by Ray White
Your information: