Creme of Nature’s Clay & Charcoal Collection: The Good and Bad Review

Home Forums Forums Ask / Answer Questions Creme of Nature’s Clay & Charcoal Collection: The Good and Bad Review

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    cosmeticswebuk

Hi Curl Friends! I recently received a PR package of Creme of Nature’s Clay & Charcoal Collection. I was really excited about this line because I’ve heard good reviews from other naturalistas, and I was intrigued by the “Clay” aspect. I know the benefits of clay on skin and am obsessed with my Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask, so using clay on hair was a plus for me. I recently recorded a tutorial using the Pre-Poo Shampoo Clay Mask, Shampoo, and Conditioner.

Creme of Nature markets this product line as designed to detox and cleanse the hair, while also softening and moisturizing dry/damaged hair. The purpose of this review is to share my experience with the collection as well as educate you on the key ingredients so you can make informed choices when choosing the right products for YOUR hair. Okay, now let’s get started. What are the key ingredients? Activated Charcoal – This ingredient helps to purify your hair by removing excess dirt, oil, and other toxins from your scalp.

Rhassoul Clay – This natural clay is derived from the mountains in Morocco and helps to attract moisture while drawing out impurities. Bentonite Clay – This clay is known for restoring balance to your hair. Who should use this product line? Creme of Nature designed the Clay and Charcoal line to detoxify, cleanse, and moisturize hair. Activated Charcoal, Rhassoul Clay, and Bentonite Clay are all active ingredients for removing impurities like excess dirt and oil from your scalp, and restoring balance to your hair.

If your hair is in need of a detox, cleanse and moisture, this line is for you. Do the products live up to Creme of Nature’s claim to detoxify, soften, and moisturize dry/damaged hair? My answer is yes., the pre-poo mask, shampoo and conditioner all perform and live up to Creme of Nature’s claims to detoxify, remove impurities, and soften and moisturize the hair. Here are my thoughts on the good and bad. The Good: For my first time using the collection, I can say that this collection reaps all the benefits of DIY clay and charcoal masks, and eliminates the “DIY” time to making your own masks.

For a lazy natural like me, this was perfect. I found it really convenient to not have to mix packets and conduct a science experience, again, I’m a lazy natural and like my products ready to go. The Clay and Charcoal Pre-Poo Mask is so bomb! It really did a nice job removing impurities from scalp while restoring moisture before washing. The pre-poo is super thick and a little goes a long way. The Pre-Poo also was really helpful for detangling my hair before washing so much so that during washing I didn’t have to use a comb to detangle and could run my fingers through my curls.

The Clay and Charcoal Shampoo got my hair squeaky clean, without the squeak. My tub was literally brown and black. I like how the shampoo generated a lot of suds, but did not strip my hair once rinsed out. The Clay and Charcoal Conditioner was a nice final step to add shine and reduce frizz.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Creme of Nature’s Clay & Charcoal Collection: The Good and Bad Review
Your information: