Does the X on snapchat mean they unadded you?

Home Forums Forums Ask / Answer Questions Does the X on snapchat mean they unadded you?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Online Geeks

If you are a Snapchat user then maybe you have encountered an X sign next to your friend name on Snapchat. When an X sign appears next to your friend name on snapchat then that indicates that the other person has not accepted your friend request on Snapchat. Well there are also some other meanings of X sign on Snapchat. If you want to know more reasons then you can visit our blog.

Read More: https://onlinegeeks.net/what-does-the-x-mean-on-snapchat/

#71273 Reply
    Nancyfrank

Choosing a reputable website is key to ensuring the quality of the sex doll you purchase. BestRealDoll is a highly regarded website that offers a wide range of high-quality, full-size sex dolls with good user reviews and word-of-mouth. Their sex dolls are well-made and use high-quality materials, with realistic appearance and comfortable touch. They also provide customized services to meet the needs of different users.
    Full Size Dolls

#71423 Reply
    Herry Brock

Hey Harry, I read your thread about the topic of “Does the X on Snapchat mean they unadded you?” I’m also a user of Snapchat. When I wear new clothes like the Gildan G640L and others, I always snap a pic. It’s great to see how fashion can inspire us to share moments on social media!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Does the X on snapchat mean they unadded you?
Your information: