It’s Not My Wedding by Sharon Naylor – FB2 download

Home Forums Forums Share Your Story It’s Not My Wedding by Sharon Naylor – FB2 download

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Angi Buccino

It’s Not My Wedding
    But I’m in Charge

by Sharon Naylor

It’s Not My Wedding : Click Here

• Release date: April 1, 2007
    • Publisher: Kensington
    • ISBN: 9780758214379 (0758214375)
    • Author: Sharon Naylor
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 304 pages

About The Book

As assistant to celebrity wedding coordinator Zoe Brandenberg, Mylie Stark knows everything there is to know about champagne fountains and twelve-piece bands. But now Zoe is organizing the wedding of the decade — between megastars Kick Lyons and Celia Tyranova — complete with CIA level security and a ten million dollar budget. Soon Mylie is in over her head — and that’s before she meets gorgeous personal chef Russell. He has everything she ever wanted in a man; he also has a six-year-old daughter who hates Mylie on sight, and the painful ghost of a relationship that’s better off dead. And suddenly, planning the most famous wedding in the world seems easy compared to figuring out her love life…

PDF ebook It’s Not My Wedding by Sharon Naylor read online on Mac on Barnes & Noble. MP3 It’s Not My Wedding buy cheap. TXT book It’s Not My Wedding Sharon Naylor. Online ebook It’s Not My Wedding download for iOS on Dymocks. Hardcover It’s Not My Wedding by Sharon Naylor PocketBook on Booktopia.

FB2 book It’s Not My Wedding download. Hardback It’s Not My Wedding read on Kobo. Paperback ebook It’s Not My Wedding Sharon Naylor buy iPhone. EPUB book It’s Not My Wedding Sharon Naylor on Kindle. MOBI It’s Not My Wedding buy on Audible.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: It’s Not My Wedding by Sharon Naylor – FB2 download
Your information: