Jazz Jennings feels 'beautiful at every size' after 100lb. weight gain

Home Forums Forums Ask / Answer Questions Jazz Jennings feels 'beautiful at every size' after 100lb. weight gain

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    catharinevarghes

Jazz Jennings loves her body just as it is — and though she is trying to after putting on 100 lbs. in the past couple of years, she is doing so for her health, not the way she looks.<br>The  21-year-old reality star revealed the results of her weight gain this summer, admitting that it was due to a binge eating disorder.<br>She tackles her size and body image in this season of her reality show, I Am Jazz, and confidently proclaimed in a recent episode she feels beautiful no matter her size. <br>’I honestly feel beautiful at evat the time. ‘I had to look at food as something different than what I was looking at it as. <br>’Because I used food as a comfort for my emotional struggles. I was a binge-eater. It was really bad. I would go to McDonald’s, get 20 chicken nuggets, three chocolate chip cookies and a large fries.<br>’I really had to stop doing that and realize that was so unhealthy and I need to take care of myself.'<br>But maintaining a healthy weight can be a lifelong struggle, and Jazz said that over the last two years, the number on the scale has gone back up.<br>

data-track-module=”am-external-links^external-links”>
    Read more:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Jazz Jennings feels 'beautiful at every size' after 100lb. weight gain
Your information: