Small Business List – This Is The Place To Be

Home Forums Forums Ask / Answer Questions Small Business List – This Is The Place To Be

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    xtjwaldo27072

The myth, we hear from our candidates, is that as small business people we are going to add jobs to the economy, site (http://www.calameo.com) that we are the job creators. It has and continues to be my firm belief that hiring additional employees is the last thing any smart small business person wants to do. I would much rather work harder and keep that person’s salary. I would much rather spend money on technology to be more efficient. A robot or computer program never walked out or didn’t come into work. Small businesses are not Fortune 500 companies. A small business owner has no bruised ego with not having thousands of employees under him. It might sound good to say I own a company that has 10 employees but I would rather have 5 employees and have more money in my pocket. That is the only way I will ever have a raise.

What’s your plan for getting customers? One of my coaches says the secret to business success is spending 85% of your time doing things that will lead to sales and 15% of your time doing everything else. You’ll need a marketing plan. How do you plan on attracting prospects and converting them to paying customers? Design your advertising to generate sales. Your advertising should always include an offer and an easy way for prospects to respond.

A third definition also can be found among Canadian groups. There is another approach that believes the phrase is described by the number of employees. Here, a small business would be defined as an operation that has fewer than fifty workers in its fold.

There are so many small businesses out there. Their marketing, advertising, and copy is bland, boring and ineffective. You, as a marketer and salesperson, know that many of these businesses need your help desperately. You want to help them, you feel compelled to do so. Therefore, how can you simply and effectively sell your services to the small business owner?

That part is totally up to you. However you will want to be sure that the content is decent and something that your readers will want to read. This will keep them coming back. Make sure that the content is written from special keywords that you choose. You will also want to become familiar with SEO which is Search Engine Optimization. SEO will help you to optimize your blog to get a better ranking with the search engines.

You can hire a sample group in your costumer demographic to take this first time website visitor test for you. You can even hire a service to have freelance product tester give you their opinion on what they think of your website. Add in interactive widgets and applications to your website that will collect polls, comments and suggestions freely given by visitors. Compile all these data together and use it to figure out how you can improve your website, and hopefully improve your sales by getting an edge on the competition.

Elicits confidence and trust. Create experiences and situations that boost the level of confidence from your prospects. At the end of the day, people buy from those whom they like and trust.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Small Business List – This Is The Place To Be
Your information: