Always lots of great veggies in the summer time especially Zucchini which is one of my favorites. So my sister and I are always looking for new recipes to try and make with them. These Zucchini Parmesan Crispy Chips are one we found and tried tonight and it was worthy of a share with you all.
Now these are served warm and not cold like potato chips. They make a great side dish or would be great to eat just by themselves if you are good with just eating veggies for dinner. I had them as a side with some London Broil and rice. You can see my post for my Meat Marinade HERE.
Zucchini Parmesan Crispy Chips Recipe:
- 2 Medium Size Zuchinni
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan
- 1/4 Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Pepper to taste
How to Cook
Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- So here is what you do. Slice up your Zucchini into 1/4″ slices. Mix up Panko, Parm Cheese, Salt and Pepper in a wide bowl or a plate.
- Coat each Zucchini slice in the oil and then coat both sides in the mixture. You just want a light coating on them. If you have any mixture left over just sprinkle the remaining amount on the top of your slices.
- Then line them up in a single layer on your baking sheet.
- Stick in the oven and back for about 25 minutes or so until they are golden brown. Best part is there is no need to flip them when they cook either!!
These were so yummy and if you like Zucchini you have to give them a try. We did half of them with Plain Panko Bread crumbs and then the other half with Italian Seasoned Panko Bread Crumbs – both were delicious.
If you give this recipe a try I would love to know what you think so leave a comment below.